At Tapestry Music Ltd. the protection of your personal information is paramount. Our policy regarding the collection, use and disclosure, if any, of personal information is as follows:
- Tapestry Music Ltd. is responsible for personal information under its control.
- When we use trusted third parties to act on our behalf by performing such functions as processing credit card payments or delivering packages, we apply every effort to ensure appropriate means are used to provide compliance by such third parties with this Policy and all applicable privacy laws.
B.) Identifying Purposes
- Any information collected is for the purpose of conducting transactions. If from time to time Tapestry Music Ltd. requires collecting any information that is not directly related to the transaction Tapestry Music Ltd. will identify the purposes in a reasonable manner, for which personal information is collected at or before the time the information is collected.
- The proposed purposes will be described in a reasonably understandable manner.
- An example of information collected for the purpose of conducting transactions is requesting the name and address of the person placing an order in order to ensure proper delivery.
- We will only collect, use or disclose your personal information if you have been notified of the discloser.
- Tapestry Music Ltd. will not make your consent a requirement to the supply of a product or a service other than what is required to be able to supply the product or service.
- Tapestry Music Ltd. may obtain consent by express or, in some circumstances, implied, and given in writing. Consent may or may not be obtained by a check-off box, electronically, orally (in person or by telephone), or by your conduct, such as use of a product or service.
- Tapestry Music Ltd. will consider all relevant factors, in determining the type of consent to obtain, including your reasonable expectations and the sensitivity of the information.
- If at anytime you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by providing reasonable notice subject to any legal of contractual restrictions.
D.) Limiting Collection
- Tapestry Music Ltd. collects information only by legal and fair means. The information is collected for the purpose(s) as identified.
E.) Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention
- Tapestry Music Ltd. will not disclose personal information for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was collected except as required by law or with your consent.
- Personal information is retained only as long as necessary for the purpose it was gathered for or as required by law. An example of the retained information would be Name and address on previous sales, Account details for re-ordering and or accounting purposes.
- Tapestry Music Ltd. will make every attempt to keep your personal information accurate and complete. We will update your information as necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used or by your request.
- Tapestry Music Ltd. will protect personal information by using many security safeguards suitable to the sensitivity of the information, including but not limited to physical (e.g., restricted access to documents, locked filing cabinets, proper destruction and disposal of personal information deemed unnecessary), organizational (e.g., access only on a departmental basis, staff security levels), technological (e.g., high level encryption).
- We will make available to individuals, information about our policies and practices in regards to management of personal information.
I.) Individual Access
- With reasonable notice Tapestry Music Ltd. will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of personal information relating to you, and give you access to that information. Access may be denied when permitted by law or where providing said information would be prohibited by law, (ie references to another individual or Attorney Client privilege). If you are concerned about the accuracy of completeness of the information you have the right to challenge it and have us amend it as necessary.